Students Offering Support (SOS) is a National Charity that develops and supports Chapters in universities across North America. The SOS model, Raising Marks, Raising Money, Raising Roofs, provides a service within which people place genuine value, and is unlike any other organization. Students Offering Support is a unique social enterprise that relies on the passionate student leaders to create positive impact both at home and abroad. Regardless of position, all Students Offering Support volunteers must thoroughly understand, communicate, and embody SOS’ 360 degree model of volunteering.
As the Business Development Associate(s), you will be responsible for club partnerships, local sponsorship initiatives, and Educational Development expansion when necessary. Where possible, you will be seeking in-kind or monetary donations from businesses, in addition to fostering relationships with on-campus groups (clubs & societies).
- Uphold all necessary requirements of National SOS sponsorships and partnerships;
- Ensure all requirements are met before growing the department in other ways
- Obtain sponsorship from local community and student government to help reduce costs of Chapter initiatives and final Chapter revenue
- Attend weekly meetings with your department, and Chapter meetings when scheduled
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Last modified: September 7, 2018